Published on September 2, 2021 by useradmin
- Start-up launches £495,000 hoverbike in JapanThe Tokyo-based company hopes the vehicle will rival the popularity of supercars.
- Tech giants try distancing themselves from FacebookTikTok, Snapchat and YouTube are facing claims they are failing to protect children.
- Broken tech: What is the right to repair?Calls to allow consumers to be able to choose who fixes their products is a growing movement.
- Novara Media has YouTube channel briefly deletedThe reinstatement of the left-wing outlet is the second U-turn over removing political content this month.
- Cyber-attack hits UK internet phone providersSeveral companies have been targeted in recent weeks, according to an industry body.