Published on August 24, 2021 by useradmin
- Chinese social media giant Weibo's shares fall in Hong Kong debutLast week, Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi said it will move its listing to Hong Kong from the US.
- Rohingya sue Facebook for $150bn over Myanmar hate speechThe social media giant is accused of fuelling violence against the persecuted minority in Myanmar.
- Hacker named Bowser must pay Nintendo in piracy caseGary Bowser admitted to making hacking tools that allowed people to play pirated games.
- Ubisoft NFTs, called 'Digits', launch for in-game itemsGame maker Ubisoft is launching its in-game NFT system this week.
- Instagram announces changes ahead of political grillingPlatform boss unveils new safety features a day before being quizzed by the US Senate.