30 string hoppers
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 medium-sized carrot, cut into thin strips
1/2 leek, cut fine
1/2 medium-sized onion, cut fine
2 tbsp ghee or margarine
6 garlic cloves, peeled
1 cm piece of fresh ginger
4 cardamom pods, bruised
1 cm piece of cinnamon
5 cm piece of rampe (pandan leaves)
1 sprig of curry leaf
salt to taste
6 king prawns, cleaned
Omelete made with 2 eggs, cut into strips
30 g cashew nuts
20 g sultanas
1 tbsp ghee
Heat the ghee and fry the cashews and sultanas.
- Separate the string containers and saturate with the coconut drain.
- Blend the prawns in a half teaspoon of bean stew powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt and profound sear.
- In a mortar and pestle granulate the ginger and garlic.
- In a skillet or wok warm the ghee or margarine under low warmth. Include cinnamon, cardamom cases and cloves. Blend rapidly, include the garlic and ginger glue.
- Include the curry leaves and rampe and afterward carrots and leeks.
- Turn the warmth down and let the vegetables cook for a couple of minutes. Include string containers and salt, mix well.
- Slash up browned prawns and include.
- Influence the omelet, to cut into thin strips and topping on top together with the browned cashews and sultanas.